- You must be at least 18 years of age to subscribe to our beer subscription service.
- You must provide a valid shipping address within the UK where we deliver.
- You must be able to use direct debit to pay for your ongoing subscription.
We offer a variety of beer subscription plans, including monthly, quarterly, and annual plans. Each plan includes a different number of beers delivered to your door on a regular schedule.
After the initial payment, the further payments will be taken automatically by dect debit on the last day of each month for your subscription. If your payment is declined, we not deliver your subscription until alternative payment is made..
We ship our beer subscriptions via courier outside post codes CF31, CF32, CF33, CF34, CF35, CF61, CF71, CF72 will incur a shipping charge of £5 per month. Within the pre-mentioned area we offer free shipping on all orders.
You can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us more than 7 days before your delivery date. You can contact us in the following ways, telephone 07929 292930 or email email@example.com. There are no cancellation fees.
If you receive a damaged beer shipment, please contact us immediately.
- We reserve the right to change our subscription plans and prices at any time.
- We reserve the right to cancel your subscription at any time for any reason.
By subscribing to our beer subscription service, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- You may be required to sign for your beer shipment upon delivery.
- You may be able to pause or skip your beer subscription at any time.
- You may be able to gift a beer subscription to someone else.